Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Friday, September 13, 2013
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
1. find the hand mirror.
2. position mirrors in impossible positions because I'm trying to draw myself from behind at odd angles.
3. realize that position I am going for does not exist in real life. hmmm, adjust cover drawing?
4. Pretend to be a 7 year old boy.
5. fake the arms. oh wait, just take off that sweatshirt so you can actually see real arms.
6. okay, I am trying to draw the arm I have to draw with....remember what one line looks like, draw that, go back to position, draw next line, etc.
7. think to myself, 'this might work'.
8. Back to drawing board....oops, I drew this backward of what I need!
9. Hold the drawing up to the light to reverse it while copying it onto my computer screen.
10. Repeat above steps...didn't get all the info I needed!!